Home learning (for self isolating pupils)
In the event of individuals or bubbles having to self isolate due to COVID 19 home learning resources will be shared via the year group links on the right hand side of this page. Information about Zoom lessons and links will be shared via email to safeguard the meetings
If you have any difficulties accessing resources or printing do not hesitate to contact the school office.
We ask that parents support their child with their home learning by:
· Planning and discussing daily tasks to complete
· Dedicating time and space to completing the learning
· Encouraging your child to complete the learning to the best of their ability
· Offering support when/where necessary
· Communicate regularly with the school
As a school, we remain committed to supporting your child with their learning and development. Our teaching staff will be available to support and guide learning through our class twitter feeds, emails, the school website and via telephone.